News Roundup – January 15th, 2011
- Bill would enhance penalties for crimes against the homeless
- Elevating the Discourse: Three Examples of What Needs to Stop
- Infants Versus Coal: You Decide
- State Labor Council Wants More Balanced Approach on Unemployment Insurance Fix
- Washington Policy Blog: State Senators Introduce Liquor Privatization Bill
- Cut health care for 30,000 women and babies – or end sales tax exemption for out-of-state coal?
- â€œI Donâ€™t Begrudge My Colleagues, Butâ€¦â€
- As federal stimulus money dries up, child care costs poised to increase
- John Creighton, Richard Mitchell make it official: They’re running against Jane Hague
- In cold, Okla. governor to ‘offend’ Constitution
- Hague draws two challengers in King County Council race
- Calif. governor orders 48,000 cellphones confiscated
- What’s With Governor Gregoire Sounding Like Tim Eyman?
- Eyman files tax initiative, just in case
- State Senate rejects attempt to deny Democrat Nick Harper a seat